Sunday, October 7, 2018

Class of 2020 Juniors

10 Questions to Consider when Choosing a Major
Choosing a major is one of the first things you should consider when preparing for college… yes, even before you choose the school you want to attend. Understanding your strengths and identifying your career goals should shape the path you take after graduation.
As you start to think about your plans for after high school, consider the following questions:
Does the major match my interests?
Does this major prepare me for the career I want to have?
What college courses would I typically take for the major?
What will I learn?
What degree types are available to me?
What are the typical jobs available with my planned level of education?
What specialties are within the major?
What high school courses can help me prepare for the major?
What type(s) of schools offer the major?
What are some related majors?
Download the Junior Year eBook for helpful advice and useful tips about planning for your future.
If you have further questions on this topic, please schedule a time to come see me. https://calendly.com/mrsmitchell
Mrs. Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment